Register for the Ceremony
Registration is required to attend the Commencement ceremony.
Reserve your regalia
Regalia is required to participate in all Commencement ceremonies. Please have your regalia reserved online by March 31, 2024.
Graduate Line up and Procession
Students should be in regalia and at their assembly points by 8:30 a.m on Monday, May 13, 2024. The procession begins at 9:00 a.m. sharp!
Please review the Assembly Points and Procession page for more details.
Updated map coming soon.
Report your Plans
Every year Washington University surveys all graduating students to gather information about their post-graduation plans. Please let us know what you have lined up or if you’re still figuring it out.
Share your college memories
Stay in touch as a WashU alum
The Office of the University Registrar coordinates diploma shipment once your degree is conferred. View the Diploma FAQs for answers to common questions. Please pay careful attention to the information below to ensure delivery of your diploma.
Spring 2024 degrees confer on Tuesday, May 21, 2024. The degree date is May 8, 2024 and will appear on your diploma after conferral.
It is your responsibility to verify your Diploma Mailing Address in WebSTAC to ensure your address is correct. Diploma orders will not be placed for graduates with a missing or invalid address. We strongly encourage graduates to provide a U.S. address as international shipping to certain countries is unreliable.
Follow the directions below to review and edit your Diploma Mailing Address:
- Use the Chrome browser (ideally from a Windows device) to Login to WebSTAC with your WUSTL Key and Password.
- Go to Student Information on the Main Tool Bar.
- Select Contact Information from the drop-down menu.
- Review the Address box. If a Diploma Mailing Address is missing:
- Click Add New Address.
- From the Address Type drop-down menu, select Diploma Mailing Address.
- Enter the full physical address to where you would like the paper credential shipped.
- For a domestic address, enter the full address, U.S. City, State, Zip, and a valid telephone number.
- For an international address, enter the full address, foreign city, foreign country, a valid telephone number, and postal code. To add the postal code, enter it on Address Line 3. Do not enter text in the U.S. City, State, and Zip fields.
- Once entered, click Save.
- To update an existing Diploma Mailing Address, select Change Address from within the address box
- We strongly recommend providing a United States address for delivery success.
Washington University also issues a certified electronic diploma (CeDiD) to graduates. An email from email@example.com will be sent to your WUSTL email address when the CeDiD is available. Once you authorize your CeDiD, you will maintain access to it permanently. View this video to learn more about the CeDiD.
Additional information about diplomas, transcripts, and verification letters may be found on the University Registrar website.
Any additional questions or comments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your student ID number.