| Commencement Office |
Good afternoon, We are three and half weeks away from the December Recognition Ceremony which will be held on Saturday, Dec. 10 at 10:00 a.m. CST. See below for the December ceremony schedule. We ask that you share these important reminders with your family and friends.
Saturday, December 10, 2022
10:00 a.m. December Recognition Ceremony
1:30 p.m. Olin Graduation Recognition Ceremony
1. Registration is required to participate in the ceremony. The registration period will close this Wednesday, Nov. 16 at noon (CST). Graduates must register themselves, record their name for pronunciation, and let us know the number of expected guests.
If you receive a “you are not registered with marching order” message, please send an email with your full name and student ID to email@example.com.
2. Regalia is also required to participate. Reserve your regalia as soon as possible. The last day to order regalia is Friday, Nov. 18. Regalia pickup and return information may be found on our Planning Guide for December Recognition.
3. Career Services would like to hear from you! Take a moment to report your plans.
4. Livestream of the December Recognition Ceremony will be available on the Commencement website. A recording will be posted to the website at a later date.
5. Graduation gifts are now available for ordering. This year we are partnering with Bear Necessities, the non-profit store on campus affiliated with the Women’s Society of Washington University. Bouquets are available for pre-ordering through their website, and will be available for pick-up at the event location. Additionally, you will find other items for celebrating the new graduate. We encourage families and friends to pre-order for best selection. All pre-orders should be placed by Nov. 20, 2022.
6. Photography will be provided by GradImages. Individual pictures of graduates will be taken as they cross the stage, in addition to a quick portrait after they exit the stage. Images will be available for purchase after the ceremony. Graduates who pre-register for photos will save 20% off their purchase of $50 or more.
7. Parking is available in the Snow Way parking garage and the Danforth University Center (DUC) underground parking garage. An accessible drop off zone will be available on the surface lot, east of the Athletic Complex. Please enter from Olympian Way. This lot will be reserved for those in need of accessible parking—you must have an accessible placard to park in this lot.
Additional ceremony details may be found on our website and visiting campus page.
Thank you for taking the time to read the important items listed above. We look forward to celebrating each of you and all of your incredible accomplishments.
DIRECTOR, COMMENCEMENT AND CONVOCATION
Washington University in St. Louis
7425 Forsyth Blvd., Suite 3100
St. Louis, MO 63105